Worried about your hair loss? Hair regrowth - hair transformation services | Make An Appointment
How many treatments will I need?
The number of treatments depends upon the severity and duration of your condition. Generally speaking, after six weeks of treatments, we would expect to see an improvement in the condition and in the comfort of the patient.
How much are the treatments?
Treatment prices vary depending upon what is required, as per the patient's condition and range from $75 & up for light therapy - two or three of these can be combined into one treatment. A minimum of six (6) treatments is recommended for starters but again vary depending upon what is required, as per the patient's condition
What Are The Benefits Of High-Frequency Hair Treatment?
The high-frequency treatment promotes hair growth in many different ways including:
- It stimulates the hair follicles, promoting faster hair growth.
- It improves blood circulation to the scalp, allowing nutrient delivery. This nourishes the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- It improves cell turnover rate, minimizes dandruff, keeps the scalp healthy, and maintains overall hair health.
The high-frequency hair treatment is done under the guidance of a professional cosmetologist | trichologist. Here is what you can expect during the treatment.
During Your High-Frequency Hair Treatment Procedure
- A conditioning mask is applied from the roots to the tips.
- The professional then steam the hair for 10 minutes
About this item
About this item
Please note that delivery times start after the order has been completed by our Client Experience and Quality Control Teams and has been packed for shipping.
US Standard Shipping:
Shipping anywhere in the continental United States and is usually delivered within 1 - 3 business days.